1. The Staff on duty at any given time during cinema operating hours reserve the right to refuse admission to any member of the public and that a person or persons that are disturbing other customers can be asked to leave the premises.
2. Once purchased, cinema tickets, festival tickets or gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. We may be able to exchange your ticket for another of our events, providing that there is space and you contact us within 14 days of purchase and up to 24 hours before your scheduled film / event takes place. If this event has a higher ticket price, you will be asked to pay this difference. Unless the event is postponed or cancelled, we do not offer refunds on any tickets.
3. Car parking spaces within the Nightflix Drive-in Cinema and Drive-in Festival are on a first come first choice basis and will not be reserved for either on-line bookings or tickets purchased at the cash desk or gift vouchers. Large vehicles (SUV's, 4x4, people carriers, vans and any other vehicle we class as large) will be placed towards the back. Vans are not permitted to the Drive-in Festival.
4. Cars who book online are required to be at the Drive-in cinema no later than 5 minutes before the movie start time, if they are not, their admission is not guaranteed. Cars who book for the Drive-in Festival can arrive from 5pm onwards. See show listings for performance times.
5. All drivers are to follow instruction of parking stewards and Nightflix Drive-in Cinema and Festival staff at all times for their own safety and the safety of others attending.
6. Customers are not allowed to leave the vicinity of their cars during the show (except to visit toilet facilities, smoking areas or food and drink services).
7. If a customer wishes to leave during the showing of a movie they are to alert staff by turning on their parking lights and waiting to be guided from the premises.
8. Guests wishing to pay by gift voucher at the box office may only do so if there is space available at the time. Gift voucher bookings should be pre booked by telephone to secure a space.
9. By purchasing an admission ticket for Nightflix Drive-in Cinema or Nightflix Drive-in Festival, the driver and any persons travelling in the vehicle accept that Nightflix Drive-in Cinema Ltd, or any company employee, will not be liable for any cars or vehicles damaged or any items that are taken from vehicles whilst on the premises. Included in these terms are any vehicle collisions that occur and any injuries caused to an individual as a result of any collision.
10. Cinema and Festival tickets are sold by Nightflix Drive-in Cinema / Festival at prices stated for the relevant performance. When purchasing tickets online, the customer is placing a booking request for tickets on the terms that the transaction is only accepted by, and binding with, Nightflix Drive-in Cinema / Festival once it has processed valid payment and the purchaser receives an email confirmation of their booking.
11. Nightflix Drive-in Cinema / Festival accepts no responsibility for any external loss incurred in the event of a cancelled screening / event. Nightflix Drive-in Cinema also reserves the right to alter screening times by up to 4 hours, however you will be notified at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled screening time.
12. Please note Nightflix Drive-in Cinema / Festival has the right to cancel any event at any time, in the event of this happening you will be notified by email. Cinema tickets can be used at any other screening within 6 months of ticket purchase. If you require a refund for a cancelled screening this must be requested within 28 days of the cancellation. Festival tickets will be refunded within 28 days of cancellation.
Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the auditorium to which the ticket relates and admission will be permitted only for the duration of the performance specified by the ticket. At the time of collection, customers should check that the ticket's details are correct as tickets cannot be later exchanged or refunded in the event of any error.
Customers arriving at a cancelled screening will be offered an alternative screening or a full refund.
Nightflix Drive-in Cinema and Festival reserves the right to refuse the entry onto its premises of any person who is believed to be overly intoxicated and will require any person deemed to be so, to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
No customer is allowed to bring any illegal substances or weapons onto the premises. Anyone found in possession of such items will be refused entry or will be required to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
If any customer displays any threatening or violent behaviour toward any member of the Nightflix team, they will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
These matters will be taken seriously and incidents may be reported to the police.
Nightflix Drive-in Cinema accepts no responsibility for damage to vehicles or personal property caused on site, injury to persons or any other act causing distress to any person, by accepting the terms and conditions and entering the site you are agreeing to these terms .
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a customer. Nor excludes or limits Nightflix Drive-in Cinema or Nightflix Drive-in Festival’s liability for fraud, death or personal injury resulting from Nightflix Drive-in Cinema or Nightflix Drive-in Festival’s negligence. Nor for any other liability which Nightflix Drive-in Cinema or Nightflix Drive-in Festival cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise liability to you, Nightflix Drive-in Cinema or Nightflix Drive-in Festival, as a customer shall be limited to the ticket price paid.
In addition to its other rights, in the event that a customer or group of customers breach or breaches any of the terms and conditions of this policy Nightflix Drive-in Cinema or Nightflix Drive-in Festival reserves the right to take such action as is necessary to prevent a reoccurrence of such breach (including recovering any costs incurred). Such action may include banning the relevant customer or customers from Nightflix Drive-in Cinema or Nightflix Drive-in Festival premises and/or taking legal action.