These Covid-19 guidelines are based on the information and advice that is currently available. They may be subject to change between now and when the cinema opens, but also once the site is in operation and as such will be constantly reviewed and updated.
Social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak
- In these extraordinary times, NightFlix are constantly reviewing the fast-moving situation to support the national effort to tackle COVID-19.
- While social distancing is fundamentally a public health measure introduced to reduce the spread of infection, we recognise the concerns raised on social distancing within our venues
- We are, therefore, operating under strict social distancing guidelines.
- At our drive-in cinema events, you must remain in your car at all times, except to visit the restroom or purchase food and drink.
- At our drive-in live music events, you must remain in your car as much as possible but we will allow you to exit the vehicle to dance, providing you remain in the immediate vicinity of your vehicle. You may also leave this area to visit the restroom or purchase food and drink.
- Where NightFlix identifies people who are not acting to comply with the relevant public health legislation, and guidance to control public health risks, we will implement actions to remove any risks to other customers and staff at the venue.
- Only one person allowed in a cubicle at any time, except for adults with children. Please follow goverment hand washing guidelines.
- Cubicles will be cleaned after every visit.
- When queuing for toilet facilities, please adhere to the queue management system and keep 2 metres distance between yourself and other customers.
Food & Beverage Facilities
- When queuing for food and drinks, please adhere to the queue management system and keep 2 metres distance between yourself and other customers.
- Please use contactless payment when possible. If you need to pay with cash, please aim to have the correct amount to limit the movement of monies. (Dirty notes may be declined)
General Site Guidelines
- Our staff will be wearing suitable PPE clothing at each event.
- Our team will be on hand to ensure that all public walkways are kept clean.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at all stations where 'touch areas' exist such as cubicle handles and condiments.
- High volume touch areas will also be cleaned down every 15 minutes.
- Your'e vechile registration number is your ticket, so no need to print your tickets, just ensure you enter the correct reg number upon booking.
To find out more on our Covid-19 guidelines and for any other questions, please see our FAQs page here